Are you full of ideas and determined to lead several projects at once? Can you manage construction processes, from initial considerations to project approval and commencement of operations? Do you want to be part of a young and dynamic company? Would you like to work in a beautiful environment in the Jeseníky foothills?
Then don’t hesitate and join us!
What will you be in charge of?
- Responsibility for achieving the set goals of the project
- Reporting, controlling and responsible for the project
- Construction management, coordination and control
- Process analysis and optimization
- Control of the developed project documentation
- Budget control and compliance
- The ability to check, assess and compare price offers for construction works
- Adherence to the project work schedule and the deadline for the completed work
- Negotiations with architects, designers and suppliers
- Ensuring the tendering of suppliers, subcontractors
- Evaluation of the achieved goals and the overall result of the project
What experience and knowledge should you have?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in construction, or a related field
- Proven experience in the construction industry, several completed projects
- Overview of building regulations, standards and technical standards
- Overview of the technological equipment of modern buildings (air conditioning, heating, cooling, fire systems, electrical and low-current installations)
- General overview of construction management, construction work prices and contractual relationships
- Ability to navigate trends and work on multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Expertise, reliability, independence, diligence, responsibility and flexibility
- Attention to detail, analytical thinking
- Driver’s license B
What can we offer you?
- Background and job stability at a major private company
- Regular working hours
- Company car
- Business phone, laptop
- Motivational salary evaluation
- Bonus rewards
- Meal allowance, sick days
- Contribution to a language course or culture
- Discount on services within the holding
- Pleasant and informal work environment
- Friendly and fair dealings
If you are interested in working with us, send your structured CV to email@example.com