Principles of processing and protection of personal data
These principles of personal data processing and protection (“Policies“) represent the fundamental principles by which Kasárenská 2501/7, Pod Bezručovým vrchem, 794 01 Krnov, IČO: 018134863 (“Company“) governs the acquisition and processing of personal data. These Principles implement the Company’s rights and obligations arising in particular from the following generally binding legal regulations:
- Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR “);
- Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain services of the information society and on the amendment of specific laws (Act on certain services of the information society), as amended (“Act on certain services of the information society“); and
- Act No. 127/2005 Coll., on electronic communications and the amendment of some related laws (Electronic Communications Act), as amended (“Electronic Communications Act“).
These Principles apply to all persons visiting the Company’s Website http://www.tga-holding.cz/ (“Website“), regardless of whether they are in a contractual relationship with the Company.
What is personal data?
Following the GDPR, personal data means all information about a specified or determinable natural person (not a legal entity). It is any information that, either alone or in combination with other information, can be used to identify a specific natural person (“Personal Data”).
What personal data the company process
The Company may collect the following Personal Data about you:
Such Personal Data are, in particular, data that you enter in a completed registration, order, or other forms or that you communicate to the Company via e-mail, telephone, fax, or other similar devices. You can also provide personal data to the Company [during competitions], [by inserting a product or service review], [by reserving a training place], or [by sending a general inquiry]. That is primarily name, surname, correspondence address, e-mail address, telephone number, bank account information, information on the selected payment method, etc.
The above Personal Data will be processed by the Company for:
- provision of a service, product, or information in which you have shown interest;
- if you are an existing customer, also provide information about other services or products similar to those that were the subject of your previous purchase;
- if you are a new customer, the Company will send you commercial communications and product and service offers if you have given the Company express consent;
- assessment and evaluation of your job application.
Personal data that the Company itself collects about you
When you visit our Website, the Company may collect certain information necessary to ensure the proper and convenient operation of the Website. Such information is Internet Protocol (IP) data used to connect your computer to the Internet, your registration data, browser type and version, time zone settings, browser plug-ins, and data about your visit, including a valid Uniform Resource Locator (URL). , the path to and from the Website (including date and time), the products you viewed or searched for, response times, errors during downloads, the length of visits to certain pages, information about the interaction while visiting the pages (for example, scrolling, clicking and mouse positioning), or way to leave the page.
The Company uses this personal data to manage and improve the Website and to ensure internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical purposes, and recording the frequency of views. This Personal Data can also be used to measure advertising effectiveness and provide relevant advertising.
Provision of personal data
The personal data that the Company obtains about you may be transferred [within the [●] group, i.e., to related parties of the Company ;] and to third parties (“Processors”) who help the Company fulfill its contractual obligations by mediating certain services (e.g., service delivery ). The Company transfers Personal Data only to those Processors who guarantee a sufficient level of security of your Personal Data and process this Personal Data exclusively based on a Personal Data Processing Agreement.
In this sense, the Company may transfer Personal Data to the following Processors:
- to external collaborators and suppliers to fulfill the Company’s contractual obligations;
- payment service providers and payment processors to secure the transfer of funds and the implementation of payment transactions;
- to providers of postal and delivery services to deliver products or services offered by the Company;
- Website administrators.
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to provide your data to third parties (e.g., law enforcement authorities) generally following binding legal regulations.
Means of personal data protection
The Company has adopted organizational and technical measures to protect and minimize the risk of unauthorized access to Personal Data.
These measures include:
- organizational restrictions narrowing the circle of persons authorized to come into contact with Personal Data; and
- technical security of the Company’s servers and Websites against unauthorized manipulation.
Persons who come into contact with Personal Data are instructed on the principles of personal data protection and are bound by confidentiality during their processing.
Length of retention of Personal Data
The Company stores Personal Data only for the period necessary to fulfill its contractual obligations and for the fulfillment of obligations arising for the Company from the relevant legal regulations. The Company keeps personal data that is processed on the basis of your consent only for the duration of the purpose for which the consent was granted.
After the termination of the legal reason based on which your Personal Data is processed, the Company will dispose of this Personal Data and all existing copies thereof.
When operating its Website, the Company uses so-called cookies, which are small text files (“Cookies”) sent from the Company’s server to your browser, and when you revisit the Website, they are sent back to the Company’s server. Cookies thereby enable the Company to recognize your browser, remember information about your previous activity on the Website, and thus adapt the content of the Website to your needs.
The Company uses the following types of Cookies:
- [First-party cookies that enable the basic operation and functionality of the Website, and without which it would not be possible to display the content of the Website correctly;]
- [technical Cookies that allow you to analyze the use of the Website, ensure secure login, remember the progress of completing your order, and save registration data and the contents of the shopping cart;]
- [advertising Cookies that enable the display of targeted advertising, sharing websites on social networks or posting product comments.]
Cookies can be deleted using your browser settings, and it is possible to set them so that cookies are not automatically saved. However, if you block, disable, or otherwise reject some Cookies, the Website may not be displayed correctly, or it may not be possible to use some of the Website’s services or functions.
Rights of data subjects
In connection with the processing of your Personal Data by the Company, you are entitled to the following Personal Data protection regulations and guaranteed rights:
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of Personal Data if the processing is based on it;
- the right to request access to Personal Data and to information about which of your Personal Data is processed by the Company;
- the right to correct inaccurate Personal Data and, in some cases, to supplement incomplete Personal Data;
- the right to delete processed Personal Data;
- the right to restrict the processing of Personal Data;
- the right to receive the Personal Data you have provided to the Company in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and the right to transmit such data to another person;
- the right to be informed of a breach of Personal Data security;
- the right to object to the processing of Personal Data; and
- the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e., with the Office for the Protection of Personal Data, at the address Plk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, or by the data mailbox to the address qkbaa2n.
The above-mentioned rights and possible complaints can be exercised with the Company, as the data controller, in writing at the address below or via e-mail to the e-mail address email@example.com.
TGA Holding s.r.o.
Kasárenská 2501/7, Pod Bezručovým vrchem, 794 01 Krnov
These Policies are valid and effective as of 5/25/2018